... brothers gotta hug.
We loved having Ben (Doug's bro) here last weekend. Here are the highlights:
- Doug and Ben played racquetball, a Doug and Ben tradition.
- Our ward had a pinewood derby for the adult men, and the car Ben and Doug made together got fourth place. Not bad!
- Ben ran 10 miles. Doug and I slept in.
- We visited Belle Isle for the first time. It's an island in the middle of the James River. You walk across a suspension bridge that's hanging below a stretch of the highway that crosses the river. On the island there are paths for hiking and biking, but we liked the huge rocks in the river the best.
- We hit up Maymont park, this sweet park in the city that has animals and gardens and all kinds of cool stuff.
- We saw a movie at the lovable Byrd Theatre. The movie, "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor," was less lovable.
- We drove up to DC and dined with Janaya and Burton.
Brothers = the Best
(We found "DS love BS" on Belle Island, and we knew it was fate.)