Thursday, April 30

sometimes i choose to wear wet jeans

...and I regret it.

We put the darks in the dryer last night before we went to bed, but they weren't quite dry this morning. I'd say about 65%. But I didn't want to take the time to create an Outfit Option B, so I just pulled out my 65% dry pair of jeans and put them on anyway.

I think I was under the impression they would dry in the car on the way here or something (I even put the heat on--I really gave it a shot). But it's almost lunch time, and I'm still sitting here in wet jeans.

Sigh...

8 comments:

McKell&Janeene said...

You crack me up!

jen and michael said...

Wait, is this post by Jackie or Doug?

Jackie said...

Uh... Jackie.

You'd think I'd know better, right?

the Allers said...

Oh man. You're talking to the queen of avoiding "Outfit option B". Remember when I borrowed a shirt from you that I retrieved from the hamper? You bet.

Hksedwick said...

I used to do that in high school, because my pants we so tight that I couldn't put them in the dryer and sometimes the airdrying would take too long. The worst was walking to the bus stop in the snow wearing wet jeans.

The Barnos said...

Been there done that. The worse feeling is sitting for a long time and they almost dry in that position so when you stand up you have to tug on them to make them go straight down your leg...

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I am itchy just thinking about it! Did you run upstairs to change into jammies when you got home?

sidenote: word verification was bornmist. Just thought you would want to know. Hmmm...

Lindy said...

Oh man, weren't you FREEZING!?! I hate that feeling. It feels like you just peed your overalls or something when you couldn't quite make it to the potty from the portables. I'm sure you're familiar with that feeling.