Tuesday, January 11

little miss sunshine

Here's the girl that keeps us smiling on even the lowest of low days.



(She's noticed the birds now. Squirrels are SO last year.)

I want to thank all of you for your outpouring of love after my last post about my dad's cancer. I don't know why I blog about private family stuff sometimes. It took me a few days to publish it, because I couldn't decide if I really needed to. Writing is therapeutic for me, but I wasn't sure if I should keep personal stuff like this personal. But I'm glad I did, because the love, encouragement, and understanding from our friends and family is helping this seem more bearable. Knowing many of you have experienced similar things helps take away some of the despair. You've helped remind me that families are forever and God doesn't leave us hanging... surely my family can get through this. Thanks again.

2 comments:

The Fox Family said...

perfect title...this girl seriously has joy pouring out her body! ok...that sounds weird...but you know what i mean.

Liz Smith said...

she is so fun! i can't think of a better way to cheer up than to look at that cutie all day. :)