Wednesday, August 10

vacation part 3: denver

The last leg of our trip was in Denver, Colorado. My sister Jessica lives there, so the whole family gathered at her house, christening their new house with 28 people. So crazy, but so fun!

Cue the highlights:

Boating





Cousin time




Sweating it out at the trampoline center


Grandma and the little girls (she made their matching outfits)


More Just Dance


The brothers-in-law went out to an all-you-can-eat sushi place. Apparently they ate so much they almost died (yet it would have been a happy death).


The grown-ups spent a night out in downtown Denver (dining at a Brazilian grill? divine)


The local park had a sweet waterpark


Playing outside (slip n slide, adults on tiny dirt bikes, and more catching snakes)




5 comments:

Chelsey said...

I'm so jealous about the boating...and the slip 'n' slide. Looks like so much fun!

CYD said...

what a fun trip. and nothing is funnier than a large man on a small bike. nothing.

Joyce said...

The "sushi" trip looks to me like it was a "massage" visit. Silly men documenting that!

Jenna said...

Could that be Cherry Creek Reservoir I see? Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun vacationing... and I cannot believe how big Addy is getting- so, so cute!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Uhhhh why am I just now seeing this?! What a GREAT visit! We loved having everyone! Makes me smile thinking about having you all here! Thanks for coming!

p.s. I will KILL you for posting that picture of me...keeeeeel you!

love you!