Sunday, November 20

movember

Once again it's Movember, the month-long mustache-growing event that raises awareness for men's health, specifically prostate cancer and other cancers that afflict men. Doug's grown a mustache for the month, and every time someone asks him, "What's with the creepy stash?" he can direct them to movember.com and encourage them to make a donation.

 As many of you know, my dad is battling prostate cancer. So as much as I hate my husband having a mustache (especially on our anniversary... ugh), I have to admit I'm really touched that he and the other Mo Bros are happy to participate and tell everyone how they can help kick cancer in the face.

My brother-in-law Ben has set up a donation page for his Mo team. If you're able, please go there to learn more or to make a donation.

 Go the Mo!

1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

I was wondering what was up with the mustache. I have never heard of movember. Thanks for sharing!