Thursday, February 16

if I could marry an ice cream flavor...

... it'd be this:
Turkey Hill makes heavenly ice cream (they're based in Pennsylvania, so I'm not surprised). And this Whoopie Pie ice cream is DREAMY.

It breaks my heart to also say that it's only a limited edition. Doug and I feel so passionate about this flavor that I emailed Turkey Hill to tell them about my crush. They wrote back and said they didn't plan to change the limited edition status (doh!), but they did mail me a ridiculous number of Turkey Hill coupons. Now THAT is a consolation prize. I'm guessing nearly every coupon will be used for this one flavor.

So if our baby comes out wanting nothing more than Whoopie Pie ice cream, I won't be surprised.

5 comments:

Bone Junior said...

Ohmygosh, I want that so bad!!!

Matt and Ness said...

We are obsessed with Turkey Hill too. I'm definitely going to try this one ASAP.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Uh....YUM! Bravo for getting coupons!

Stacey said...

SOUNDS DEVINE!

Joy and Ted said...

You are awesome!