Sunday, May 6

sister sister


Addy and Grace are getting the hang of this sister thing. They don't fight about borrowing clothes and I never hear them gossiping about each other (except for when Addy tells people "Gracie spit!").

Addy does get jealous from time to time, but overall she loves her little sister (sometimes to excess... "smothering with kisses" has new meaning). She tries to share toys, blankets, and even snacks with her. And I love how Addy runs to Grace first thing in the morning and says over and over "Hi, Gwace!" I even heard her call her "Gwacie Girl" the other day. Priceless.

This may be a little premature, but I think I can safely say they're sister BFFs already.

6 comments:

the meyersons said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I can't wait to see them!

Brittany said...

Now that is just too cute!

When are you guys leaving Richmond in the dust? We'll be there in a couple weeks and it'd be fun to see all you dental school people if you'll be around!

Jessie said...

i love that picture! they're both such beautiful girls.

Traci said...

Cute! It looks like Addy is holding a cute doll.

Michal Thompson said...

it's just the beginning! i love it. One of my kids gave one of the infants a fish cracker cause they were trying so hard to share.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Seriously some serious cute happening at your house!