Sunday, December 2

we gave thanks

We celebrated Thanksgiving with part of mi familia. My parents, sister Jessica and fam, and sister Stace and fam. Stacey hosted a delicious dinner (with bonus guests, Uncle Lee and Aunt Linda), and we got to shop, go to the movies, and play at the beach.

I don't have all the pictures, but here's the gist of it: 
Dr. Doug and visitors Luke, Reagan, and Kennedy

First Thanksgiving and first time as a turkey
 
Playing with Grandpa

Beach pic of the year (century?)

Sisters (just missing Cyd and Jenn)
Cousins

An advertisement for the Oregon Coast


Tutu + football + play shoes = her Dad's dream come true

Gracie fires off a round

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That beach picture is too epic not to comment on..and the tutu football player:)

Liz Smith said...

so many great pics...and i agree! that beach pic is epic. happy belated thanksgiving! :)

Stacey said...

Just because I can rarely say it and Jessy says it ALL the time . . . .

the picture of the year . . .

I TOOK IT!!

Fun times! I'm glad Uncle Ben shared his heat with Grace. She'll be a sharp shooter yet.

Richard Sedwick said...

Tutu + football + play shoes = Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective? That's all I can think of, awesome.

Doug said...

Amen, Richard, and I am dying laughing now.