Sunday, December 10

nuestra casa es su casa

Check out our humble abode!

Apartment Contents:
1 family room
1 kitchen (containing 1 olive green fridge)
1 bathroom
1 bedroom
1 terrifyingly full storage closet... eesh

Oh, and don't be afraid of Doug's pajamas. One of these days I'll tell him that a green tshirt doesn't match American flag hammer pants. I sure do love him.










4 comments:

Lindy said...

It's times like this, when I'm watching two dogs eat a small, pool-sized basketball hoop basketball, that I wish I could see someone with American flag hammer pants. You can't always get what you want, but if you try you just might find you get what you need...

Jackie said...

You speak truth, Lind.

Heaven bless those American flag pajama pants!

Suzanne said...

We have THE SAME EXACT COUCH. Seriously. But no love seat. Hmmm... I'm a wee bit jealous.

Oh, the adventures in furniture we have, Jackie!

Jackie said...

That's awesome, Suz! Believe it or not, Liberty Square did some renovations and was selling the couch set for cheap this summer. We just couldn't say no!

It's good to know the Square continues to permeate my life years later. Excelente.