Friday, February 15

tagalicious

So my dear friend Alicia tagged me weeks ago, and I'm now catching up and responding (I just can't resist a good tag). My apologies go to Alicia, who pointed out that her mom even responded to the tag before I did. Eesh.

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was a sophomore at CB East High School (Go Patriots!!). I was without a driver's license and starting to date legally. I was working at Postmasters (like unto a Mailboxes Etc.) and hating it. I was playing volleyball practically year round and assuming I was the bomb dot com.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. It's my comp day after 11 straight days of work, so you better believe my to-do list is weak.
2. Meet Doug for lunch.
3. Eat Valentine's candy (well, I had it for breakfast, so I guess the goal is to just eat more).
4. Finish the laundry.
5. Maybe go shopping. Or nap. Something along the lines of not working.

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Apples y Peanut Butter
2. Cool Ranch Doritos dipped in cottage cheese (don't knock it 'til you try it)
3. Chocolate-covered Cinnabears. Mmmm boy!
4. Cereal
5. Chocolate milk

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Lest you think I'm lame, I'd pay off debts and mortgages of dear friends and family. And then I'd go on a freaking sweet shopping trip. It's okay, I'm a billionaire--I can do that.

5 places I have lived:
1. San Fernando, CA
2. Sandy, UT
3. Lithonia, GA
4. Doylestown, PA
5. Hillsboro, OR

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Postmasters clerk/slave (see 10 years ago)
2. Secretary at the BYU Preschool
3. Freelance editor for Paper Crafts magazine
4. Data entry person at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
5. Communications Specialist at Provo Craft (what a dorky title...)

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I used to throw up on the first day of school every year. This even happened once in college. Shut up.
2. Whenever I speak to someone from the South, I automatically start speaking in a Southern accent too. And it's way hard to stop once I start.
3. I used to be naturally blonde. I had way more fun in those days...
4. I once called one of my missionaries in a MTC district I was teaching "Mr. Arrogant Pants." I was super annoyed with him, and apparently that was the best thing I could come up with at the time. I've since repented.
5. I wore a corset on my wedding day. The dressmaker said everyone that wears her dresses has to, and I didn't feel like I could fight it.


Okay...I tag 1. Sarah 2. Jenn 3. Whit*

*Tags were randomly selected. I saved you blood, sweat, and tears if I didn't mention you, trust me. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jackie! found your blog! we need to hang out soon! jimmerandapril.blogspot.com

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Mom still curses the way you would throw up. I'm super afraid for you when you have kids. You'll be cleaning up vomit all over the bed, floor, and bathroom. Payback sis, payback.

I do remember your cute blonde pig-tale days. So cute, so cute!! Your "Class of 2000" picture from kindergarten is the best ever. You are going to have adorable children.