He should start by giving puppies to all the children in America...not just his kids - sheesh!
And next is Bonnie Bell chap stick dispensers in all the girls bathrooms. I can't wait for that one!
And the constitution will be hanging by a thread??????What will happen will happen I suppose. Good grief!!!It is cool to watch a very significant part of history happen in our lifetime. We are now all created equal.
no kidding!!! I'm done with this crappy economy! Everyone is suffering and it stinks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He should start by giving puppies to all the children in America...not just his kids - sheesh!
And next is Bonnie Bell chap stick dispensers in all the girls bathrooms. I can't wait for that one!
And the constitution will be hanging by a thread??????
What will happen will happen I suppose. Good grief!!!
It is cool to watch a very significant part of history happen in our lifetime. We are now all created equal.
no kidding!!! I'm done with this crappy economy! Everyone is suffering and it stinks!
Post a Comment