I'll kick you in the smitten mitten
I think it took "Mildred" (pictured on the site) a smitten mitten to lure in Jason--especially with a name like that. He's just in the relationship for the single warm hand.
I remember seeing a product like this featured in the Daily Universe several years ago. Except it was called the Committen.
that can't be for real! is it?
that is the absolute funniest thing i have ever seen. ever.
I already purchased this as a Valentine's gift for you. Awkward. Its says its for friends too.....
It's for friends AND lovers! Awesome!
holy hearts bat man!
I loe that site!! It slays me in many, many ways. I'm glad someone else found the love of the smitten mitten!
Um, yeah..."loe" = "love. I like to give all us English majors a bad rap.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I'll kick you in the smitten mitten
I think it took "Mildred" (pictured on the site) a smitten mitten to lure in Jason--especially with a name like that. He's just in the relationship for the single warm hand.
I remember seeing a product like this featured in the Daily Universe several years ago. Except it was called the Committen.
that can't be for real! is it?
that is the absolute funniest thing i have ever seen. ever.
I already purchased this as a Valentine's gift for you. Awkward. Its says its for friends too.....
It's for friends AND lovers! Awesome!
holy hearts bat man!
I loe that site!! It slays me in many, many ways. I'm glad someone else found the love of the smitten mitten!
Um, yeah..."loe" = "love. I like to give all us English majors a bad rap.
Post a Comment