Sunday, December 5

talent show

This girl is...

rocking,


kneeling,

pony tailing,

and CRAWLING (woo hoo!).

10 comments:

whitney said...

she has stolen my heart!

this is ben. :)

melissa said...

Oh man, I love this girl! My mom does too. She always asks to see your blog whenever I'm with her. Oh Louise... She sure knows a good thing when she sees one!

Liz Smith said...

awwwwwwwww!!! She is soooo cute!!!

Alicia said...

That ponytail picture is the best!!!!

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

I have just got to meet her. I'm dying to... she's just so cute!!!

Alicia said...

I, too, am in love with these pics! I love that her eyes disappear when she smiles. That's priceless. :)

Katie said...

That's a whole lot of talent in a teeny little gal.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Funny cute and popular! That is what she is!!!

word verification: VUPPA - it must mean something!

Michal Thompson said...

She needs to come show kamryn crawling, so close we are! I am surprised she can kneel with those cubby legs!

Megan said...

Very impressive!

By the way, we have basically the same musical playing table thing and I never thought of putting it on two legs so that it tilts. I've only had it flat or standing. So kudos on your fabulous idea that I'm definitely going to copy. Asher is going to have way more fun with that toy than Reed did...