Tuesday, March 8

now doug won't mock biggest loser... as much

See the girl in the black vest below?

Her name is Sarah and she's one of the sisters Doug taught whilst teaching at the MTC.

Since then she's gone on a mission, gotten married, struggled with her weight, and now she's doing this:

Small friggin' world!

She actually got voted off tonight, but the girl looked GOOD in her follow-up. I'm happy for her, but selfishly I'm also grateful she's given Doug a reason to not make fun of me for watching the Biggest Loser.

Thanks, Sarah.

THIS JUST IN: I just realized that I know why that girl Sarah's husband looks so familiar to me. We served in the same mission. Small world indeed...

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I totally watched Sarah get kicked off tonight and I kinda had a hunch she was LDS. I love the connection to Doug!

Lindy said...

Awesome to the possum! But I hate that the show is two hours. Sorry Dougie's friend, Sarah, but she did look great!

The Miles Family said...

What???
That is crazy! We were actually watching tonight and Josh said, "I think she's lds." Go figure.

CYD said...

Doug looks 12 in that picture. Sorry-just sayin'.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Naaaaaa-ice!

Traci M said...

Kurt and I love the show, although we always seem to be eating a bowl of ice cream when we tune in...