Cue the highlights:
Boating
Cousin time
Sweating it out at the trampoline center
Grandma and the little girls (she made their matching outfits)
More Just Dance
The brothers-in-law went out to an all-you-can-eat sushi place. Apparently they ate so much they almost died (yet it would have been a happy death).
The grown-ups spent a night out in downtown Denver (dining at a Brazilian grill? divine)
The local park had a sweet waterpark
Playing outside (slip n slide, adults on tiny dirt bikes, and more catching snakes)
5 comments:
I'm so jealous about the boating...and the slip 'n' slide. Looks like so much fun!
what a fun trip. and nothing is funnier than a large man on a small bike. nothing.
The "sushi" trip looks to me like it was a "massage" visit. Silly men documenting that!
Could that be Cherry Creek Reservoir I see? Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun vacationing... and I cannot believe how big Addy is getting- so, so cute!
Uhhhh why am I just now seeing this?! What a GREAT visit! We loved having everyone! Makes me smile thinking about having you all here! Thanks for coming!
p.s. I will KILL you for posting that picture of me...keeeeeel you!
love you!
Post a Comment