Now we know why you REALLY went to DC. ;)
i love you! your hilarious!
Ooh! Now they need to come to Oregon.
SERIOUS!?? That is awesome! We've always talked about visiting DC while we're still on the east coast, and this is just icing on the cake. :)
where in dc is it?
we went to that same exact cafe rio on our way to ragnar. I scarfed down a whole burrito. my team mates were worried i would be feeling it the next day- there is now way, my tummy was happy!
You must try the Queso and chips. You'll never be the same. I can't believe I've been going to the Rio for so long and had never ordered them.
shut up!! this is awesome news!! you know i'll be looking forward to this for like 4 months, when we come out there in march.
Dang! You get Cafe Rio all the way in D.C. and we still don't have them in Texas. That will be one of the happiest days of my life when it does.
Will you still be in DC tomorrow? We're going up tomorrow morning!
jealous
I can't begin to describe my covetousness.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuum!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Now we know why you REALLY went to DC. ;)
i love you! your hilarious!
Ooh! Now they need to come to Oregon.
SERIOUS!?? That is awesome! We've always talked about visiting DC while we're still on the east coast, and this is just icing on the cake. :)
where in dc is it?
we went to that same exact cafe rio on our way to ragnar. I scarfed down a whole burrito. my team mates were worried i would be feeling it the next day- there is now way, my tummy was happy!
You must try the Queso and chips. You'll never be the same. I can't believe I've been going to the Rio for so long and had never ordered them.
shut up!! this is awesome news!! you know i'll be looking forward to this for like 4 months, when we come out there in march.
Dang! You get Cafe Rio all the way in D.C. and we still don't have them in Texas. That will be one of the happiest days of my life when it does.
Will you still be in DC tomorrow? We're going up tomorrow morning!
jealous
I can't begin to describe my covetousness.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuum!
Post a Comment