Last week Doug told me we had a pigeon problem on our roof. I arrogantly laughed at him, thinking we had a few Mourning Doves hanging out. Hardly a problem, right?
Well, I walked alongside the house and I was stunned to see this:
And I as I disgustingly inspected our poo-covered meter, I heard the cooing of the pigeons. I looked up and saw a ton of them covering our roof, very Hitchcock-like.
[Photo not available. I was too freaked out.]
We've noticed they like to flock from our roof, to the neighbors, and then across the street. We have no idea how we became a pigeon hot spot, but we're so glad those rats with wings chose us.

2 comments:
Ooh! Oooh!! I know why! One of your neighbors is feeding them. We had the same problem. They stopped feeding them, they went away. Stupid pigeons.
Have you ever seen hitchcocks movie " the birds" Maybe its time you see it!
Post a Comment