But denial or not, we still partied hard.
PART I:
The day of we met Dad at the park, played with friends, and then had cake and presents at home just the four of us. It was just right.
![]() |
| Our gift to Grace. And Addy. And ourselves. |
| She devoured (DEVOURED) her cake. She's our child for sure. |


4 comments:
I haven't seen a cake pic like that in a long time. I love it!! Cute party theme too. :) I can't believe it has been a year already. And I got a little peek of you hair Jackie. It's so long and beautiful! I love that too! Thanks for your e-mail from forever ago. I'm just going to call you back soon!
Happy Happy Birthday sweet baby! I miss you guys so much.
Happy Birthday, Gracie girl! What a sweetheart. I love the cake shots. Nothing more awesome than babies and cake.
i had to check and double check your blog cause I really couldn't believe she is one!
Post a Comment