Friday, December 8

New Experiment!


Hi kids. We're going to give this blog thing a try. Come visit us from time to time and find out what's new and exciting with us!

Love,
Doug & Jackie

4 comments:

the meyersons said...

I have no comment for the comment box.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Did you get your pictures? You should of as I sent them priority on Wednesday. The Shafer's should of received their copy as well. Let me know. Stacey

Hot Scott said...

okay, a few things:
1) Congratulations! I'm so happy for the both of you;
2) Sorry I missed the wedding, I would have loved to have been there;
3) One of my New Year's Resolutions is to fully embrace Shafer as Jackie's new last name (no offense to the Shafer clan, but Dunlop is a classic, and not to mention on an endangered list with a possibility of extinction);
4) Are those Liberty Sqare couches in your Apartment? Just can't leave the sqare can you Jackie!? Don't worry, we all miss the days of suntanning on the sidewalk in front of the square;
5) A blog? very ambitious; and
6) I'm really glad that we're friends.

Mike & Shawn Shafer said...

Nice web page! Great Honeymoon pictures! Small apartment:(
Loved the wedding! See you soon
Dad S.(from work where the bytes travel faster)