Last year it was my turn... now this year it's Doug's.This Thursday and Friday Doug will graduate (kinda) from Brigham Young University. Technically he finishes his classes in December, but BYU doesn't hold graduation ceremonies then. So Doug chose to walk a bit early since his brother Ben is graduating this week too. And to really spice it up, their sister Kadi is going to throw on a cap and gown and walk with them too (she never did it when she graduated a few years ago... better late than never!).
So don't be hurt that we didn't send you a graduation announcement. We both feel like "oh yeah, he's graduating... in December." It won't feel real until he walks out the testing center that one last time, and then goes to buy himself some delicious BYU fudge so he can down it all by himself without sharing and without any guilt. Or at least that's what I did after my last final.
Go class of 2007!
8 comments:
yeah, i was in the same boat. walked in april, was in classes three days later and officially graduated in december.
GO DOUG!
SWEET!!! Congrats Dude!
I'm so happy for yous guys.
What a fun family day! Have fun!
Long live the BYU graduate who suceeded with a little help from BYU fudge. I can't wait until this weekend. I may have to visit the Bookstore both days . . . Congrats, almost, Doug!
I'm confused as to why you are in the cap and gown and not Doogie Fresh. Not that its bad.....just sayin'.
Doug - don't trip and fall, it could be very embarrassing (but funny for the rest of us). Zing!
Sis. Aller,
Because I'm stealing Doug's thunder. Simple as that.
And because we don't have a pic of the graduate yet, and this was the closest thing to it.
Sweet Dougster. You make this old gal proud...
woohoo! yay doug! what a fun weekend... we partayed like it was 1999! :)
Post a Comment