Here is a video for all of you to enjoy. Many of you have already seen this, but some of you have not. I have told a few of you that I would email it to you, but alas, I find this a better way to share it. I don't like forwards.
This is an event that happened two years ago when Jackie and I were first dating. Needless to say, she was smitten from this time on. Either it was her awe of my daring attitude or her desire to take care that I never do such a thing again. I think, however, that she may be disappointed if it is the latter.
My cousins and I found this amazing sledding spot up past vivian park. It was unused by any other human being...probably because no other humans are stupid enough to hike for two hours up and one down in knee deep (or worse) snow just to sled. But due to that fact the hill is all ours.
On this specific occasion I decided to blaze a new sledding trail and got going faster than I anticipated.
Here is the result.
Blogger apparently HATES the idea of uploading our video, so we'll have to try it again later!
3 comments:
pssst... where's the video?
tick tock...where the video people?
Ok good, I thought I was missing something, but apparently I'm in the same boat as other commenters : )
Post a Comment