Sunday, May 18

costa rrrrrica!

We're back. It was amazing, and here's why:






Need I say more??

We'll give a full report later... stay tuned.

10 comments:

whitney said...

whoa! did you guys go swim with those crocs?

Lindy said...

I hope neither of you got eaten by those scary crocodiles! Do NOT, under any circumstances, keep a pet crocodile like Clarissa Explains it All did. Elvis was uncharacteristically unbloodthirsty. Don't believe everything you see on TV.

Kadi said...

I'm so glad your back and safe. I bet you had so much fun! I can't wait to see more pictures...not in the ocean though...remember, sharks. Uh, the crocodiles, totally awesome, but scary. I seriously can't wait to talk to you guys about your trip! Love you guys!!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Sheesh and I thought pulling weeds in my yard was fun! I am drooling over the pics...looks super fun! Give us more info and pics ASAP!

KaSs MiLeS said...

that's so awesome! those crocagator things would freak me out!

the Allers said...

Amazing and terrifying?

Emy W. said...

Yay for Arenal! Did you get to see it erupt? That was totally the highlight of our trip there (for me).

AnnaYoung said...

Yeah, I' mretarded, I forgot you guys were going to Costa Rica. . . but the pics look awesome! I'm sure the stories will be equally if not more awesome as well.

The Standrings said...

we're so glad you guys had a fun trip! we love costa rica!

Lindsay said...

Dear Jack. And Doug.
I don't heart Costa Rica. Mostly because I don't heart places I've never ever been invited to. I mean, seriously: could you at least have OFFERED me the 5th class luxury of traveling in one of your suitcases?
Seriously.
So "Down With Costa Rica."
That's what I say.