I have an inexplicable love and respect for etsy.com. If I had a million dollars and shipping were free, our home would be full of so much handmade stuff Doug would have to freeze my account.
You can find everything from my mom's cute shop (which I love for OBVIOUS reasons) to stationery and furniture and clothing galore. What more could a girl ask for??
The maternity shirts are awesome too! Oh and all the cute infant headbands and bows you will ever need! I check Etsy.com at least 3 times a week. I have "hearted" too many things.
I gave you 50,000 of those little pigs when we were in college and you thought you were too good for them--now you're in love with them? Or was that a Don King lion beanie baby? It's hard to remember.
The only thing I love more than Etsy products are Etsy products-gone-wrong. Oh, they're there. You've seen them.
I just spent a solid 2 1/2 minutes trying to find that apron. And my patience for finding things online lasts exactly 2 1/2 minutes. Soooooooo... could you hook a sista up with a link?? :)
5 comments:
The maternity shirts are awesome too! Oh and all the cute infant headbands and bows you will ever need! I check Etsy.com at least 3 times a week. I have "hearted" too many things.
Love the pig!
I'm in love with the pig. Ohhh if I only had children to "give" it to so it could live in my house. :)
I gave you 50,000 of those little pigs when we were in college and you thought you were too good for them--now you're in love with them? Or was that a Don King lion beanie baby? It's hard to remember.
The only thing I love more than Etsy products are Etsy products-gone-wrong. Oh, they're there. You've seen them.
I just spent a solid 2 1/2 minutes trying to find that apron. And my patience for finding things online lasts exactly 2 1/2 minutes. Soooooooo... could you hook a sista up with a link?? :)
Suz, I found the apron at an etsy shop called a bushelandapeck (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10975991)
Post a Comment