I'm sure many of you are wondering how on earth we could still claim to be moving, but it's true. We packed most of our stuff before our trip to WA, and now that we're back we've packed up an ABF U-pack container (thanks for the testimonials, folks!) and we're currently cleaning our apartment. We were going to leave the UT today, but it looks like we'll actually be headed out tomorrow.
The best part? We can claim to be moving for a few more weeks! Huzzah! We'll be driving to VA, but we're making stops in Denver to see Jessica and Birmingham to visit the rest of my fam. We'll be down there until we can move into our apartment in Richmond on July 25. So I'll be sure to try and get a lot of poor me moving attention until then.
Friday, July 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
We have lived in our new house for a week, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be telling people, "Oh, we just moved," for the next nine months or so. You haven't really moved until the last box is unpacked, right???
Drive safe and don't speed! And give me $1 million.
I'm glad you guys stopped by!!
yeah! friends are coming! :) i don't know what your timing is like, but if you need (or want) to come stay with us for a night or two when you first get here, we've got a guest room all set up and ready for visitors. let me know, we'd love to have you. if not, a definite weekend excursion is in our future. :) drive safe!
oh man! we wish we could've seen you guys before you left! we'll sure miss ya! but maybe we'll see ya out thatta ways in a year or so!
Oh, good luck and be safe!
Giddy Up!
So... first of all- WHAT YOU HAVE A BLOG?!! and then- WHAT YOU ARE MOVING?! at least you will be in Richmond... which is closer to DC than not... we might need to plan a party and meet up sometime- I sure miss you too cutefaces! Good luck and what not...
Last summer, Ry and I spent over a whole month "moving" to Columbus. It was full of fun little mini vacations and seeing tons of family, but by the end of it I was so ready to get settled!! Have fun, and good luck! If you ever take a trip up to Kirtland or Palmyra, call us and we'll give you a place to stay! :)
Oh Jackie! We miss you so much at Provo Craft, its just not the same... :0(
Sorry I didn't make it to help you clean! I hope you had enough help and got everything done in time. I'll bet it's a relief to be out and on the road though.
Utah will miss you! I will too! So glad to know that you have a blog though. Good luck with everything!
Shafers! John and Emily Jones here. We were so excited to find your blog, and we're even more excited that you're coming to Virginia! We are about 2 hours from Richmond right now (in Virginia Beach) but we go to Richmond once in a while to visit John's brother. We'll have to keep in touch. Our blog is emsandjohn.blogspot.com
You will be missed.
Post a Comment