Dear Verizon,
I appreciate the quick and easy way you let me set up our internet service with you. I also appreciate your free installation and free router. However, is there ANY WAY you can come and install said internet service any sooner than August 6?! The guy I'm sitting next to in the public library right now is wearing head phones, yet I can hear every ounce of his hip-hop music. I'm not sure how long I can last.
Sincerely,
J. Shafer: Virginian
Wednesday, July 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Haaaaaaaaa! So good to finally hear from you guys! Hope all is well with your new adventures and really hope the internet guy comes a day early just for kicks!
Howz the new area?
Dear J. Shafer,
We here at Verizon believe that once we make a commitment, then it sticks. We, therefore, are not comfortable changing your installation date. However, if you would like us to up the price or break down a wall trying to install a cable just let us know. We will be most happy to oblige. Additionally, if you are ever in the middle of something very important and difficult to replicate, please let us know so we can interrupt your service at that time.
Regards,
Verizon
I thought I would write you a comment from Verizon, but then I saw that someone beat me to the punch, so I deleted it. Just think of how funny it would have been. Cheers.
Hey! You're in virginia! Glad to have you guys resurface finallY! : ) Yes, internet providers are lame. I especially love the teenage kid who tries to get me to switch over to Qwest's "7mpb" service. AFTER I explained that their "7mpb" speed is only if you live ten feet away from qwests building he just got off the phone. Good call teenage qwest employee. Good call.
Looking fwd to August 6th for more posts!
Oh that Verizon! Look at you already getting over to the library. Since you do have to wait until Aug 6th and all, if you get sick of going over to the library for internet, you are more than welcome to use ours!
Thanks for giving me the link to April's blog-I didn't even know she was pregnant. I've also enjoyed reading your blog! You are a funny writer (in a good way)!
Just remember Jack - Jesus loves you....
I wish you better luck with Verizon than we had with Comcast. But the comment section is not the place for rants and raves. I'll restrain.
ALSO I wish your hub good luck with dental school! It'll fly by. Maybe we'll run into you in DC or Philly (while you grab cheesesteaks, of course) or some of these here parts one of these days while you're back East...
August 6th isn't too far away! its only 5 more days right? I'm so glad to see that you are indeed alive!!! We've all missed you so badly!
It is a crazy, small world huh? I was wondering how you knew the Fraziers. I thought Mandy may have served in your mission, because I know she was in CA. THat's so cool! They were in our first married ward and Mandy and I were in YW together. I love Mandy! Scott Davis and Andrew went to HS together. Crazy. crazy! Let's see how many other connections we have!
you're not in kansas anymore jackie, or provo for that matter. Just remember, everything in virgina "plies."
i rode past your house today on my bike. i was sad. :(
glad to hear you're alive and kicking
Post a Comment