so first of all... LAME!! i am screaming on the inside because random acts of destruction make me crazy! and THEN you add on the fact that they did it to your car... your CAR... which will already cost you more money in repairs than you cared to think about on the day you made the big purchase... and now it's got a stupid gouge in the door(s)!! nice of them to kindly drag the key across two doors (or six... i can't tell if that's the same scratch from three different angles... but even if it is just one scratch... AAARGH!) oh man, i'm so pissed for you. big fat welcome to virginia.
Aww, that really is a huge bummer. Only a happy person like you would throw in a hilarious quote though to make us sad, but not as sad as you, viewers feel a bit better about it.
OH MAN! That totally blows! But Jack-you can't put such "heinous" pictures of the destruction and then quote funny. I'm feeling conflicted now. Funny and white hot hate.
What's the point of having something sucky happen if you can't laugh about it? Or at least quote The Office because it perfectly expresses your feelings about it?
Life will go on. It bites, but at least someone didn't try to key my face or something.
When you made the comment about keying your face, I laughed out loud. Way to look on the bright side. By the way, thanks for your art interpretations. They have given me some new leads.
Oh BLAH!!!! That's horrible! Brenden sees that kind of thing all the time (since he does collision repair)... it's awful that people like that are walking around.
But you're right, at least they didn't try to key your face.
Welcome to the East Coast biotches.....seriously though, if that's the car that I think it is - your new Honda, that makes this bite even worse. I cross myself and utter a RIP in your car's honor. I bet it was that same idiot that broke my window and stole my Orange County DVD.
AArgh, I totally know how you feel. We got "treed" (as opposed to keyed) the other weekend. The tree outside our 4-plex decided to drop a 5 foot branch on top of our car during the night. Broken antenna and scratches all up and down both sides from the branches that hung over the edge! And the stupid tree just stood there, looking anything but ashamed and acting like it hadn't done a thing wrong! The nerve!
What the what? After watching CSI for years the only words of comfort I can think of is this: make a fake i.d. and flash it to the manager at Costco and tell them you need to see the parking lot footage from that day. Find the jerk who did it, get his plate number, hunt him down and toilet paper his/her car. If you feel the need to go further just use a bottle of nail polish remover and spell something out on the hood.
p.s. mom - i would never do that to ANYONE, but jackie would!
p.s.s. Lindy, I totally laughed and had rootbeer come out of my nose at your comment. Dang you!
17 comments:
so first of all... LAME!! i am screaming on the inside because random acts of destruction make me crazy! and THEN you add on the fact that they did it to your car... your CAR... which will already cost you more money in repairs than you cared to think about on the day you made the big purchase... and now it's got a stupid gouge in the door(s)!! nice of them to kindly drag the key across two doors (or six... i can't tell if that's the same scratch from three different angles... but even if it is just one scratch... AAARGH!) oh man, i'm so pissed for you. big fat welcome to virginia.
That's really awful!!! I'm sorry!!!
Aww, that really is a huge bummer. Only a happy person like you would throw in a hilarious quote though to make us sad, but not as sad as you, viewers feel a bit better about it.
That's pure jackassery! Wish I was there to do a raid on accounting with you! It had to have been those guys.
OH MAN! That totally blows! But Jack-you can't put such "heinous" pictures of the destruction and then quote funny. I'm feeling conflicted now. Funny and white hot hate.
It was the 2 doors on the passenger side.
What's the point of having something sucky happen if you can't laugh about it? Or at least quote The Office because it perfectly expresses your feelings about it?
Life will go on. It bites, but at least someone didn't try to key my face or something.
Are you joking me?! That is aweful news. Yeah you're right...at least it wasn't your face. I'm sorry anyway!
When you made the comment about keying your face, I laughed out loud. Way to look on the bright side.
By the way, thanks for your art interpretations. They have given me some new leads.
Ok, I think that is completely horrible! That makes me mad, but to be honest your Office reference made me laugh!
Oh BLAH!!!! That's horrible! Brenden sees that kind of thing all the time (since he does collision repair)... it's awful that people like that are walking around.
But you're right, at least they didn't try to key your face.
In Phoenix there was a blind spot on the mall parking lot cameras so about three rows of cars got keyed.
THere was also a parking lot in phoenix where keyless entry fobs refused to work. So, you know, that would have sucked.
(I don't do well with 'difficult' situations. I usually just don't speak at funerals and such)
Welcome to the East Coast biotches.....seriously though, if that's the car that I think it is - your new Honda, that makes this bite even worse. I cross myself and utter a RIP in your car's honor. I bet it was that same idiot that broke my window and stole my Orange County DVD.
oh man, i hate that! don't worry- our car just got broken into a few weeks ago, and we can also officially say that it stinks!
Wow Jackie, you have an awesome attitude about stuff. We'll miss you guys at the mission reunion next month. Oh yeah, say hi to the Hutchisons for us.
AArgh, I totally know how you feel. We got "treed" (as opposed to keyed) the other weekend. The tree outside our 4-plex decided to drop a 5 foot branch on top of our car during the night. Broken antenna and scratches all up and down both sides from the branches that hung over the edge! And the stupid tree just stood there, looking anything but ashamed and acting like it hadn't done a thing wrong! The nerve!
that really bites. is that your new car?
What the what? After watching CSI for years the only words of comfort I can think of is this: make a fake i.d. and flash it to the manager at Costco and tell them you need to see the parking lot footage from that day. Find the jerk who did it, get his plate number, hunt him down and toilet paper his/her car. If you feel the need to go further just use a bottle of nail polish remover and spell something out on the hood.
p.s. mom - i would never do that to ANYONE, but jackie would!
p.s.s. Lindy, I totally laughed and had rootbeer come out of my nose at your comment. Dang you!
Post a Comment