My brother and his wife recently started a blog to chronicle their adventures in their new home in Malaysia. I haven't seen my brother, or his kids in any form for at least 2 years. Meg and I looked at pictures on their blog and my first thought was "oh my gosh, Kaitlyn has boobs." I was totally shocked and immediately terrified that I would one day have a daughter and consequently be forced into dealing with the physical evidence of puberty. It was bad enough going through it with my neice I hardly ever see.
My sister refuses to acknowledge I am older than 18. She actually prefers 16, but 18 is manageable. she's 8 years older than me. . . . . . for the record I'm 26 now.
6 comments:
My brother and his wife recently started a blog to chronicle their adventures in their new home in Malaysia. I haven't seen my brother, or his kids in any form for at least 2 years. Meg and I looked at pictures on their blog and my first thought was "oh my gosh, Kaitlyn has boobs." I was totally shocked and immediately terrified that I would one day have a daughter and consequently be forced into dealing with the physical evidence of puberty. It was bad enough going through it with my neice I hardly ever see.
My sister refuses to acknowledge I am older than 18. She actually prefers 16, but 18 is manageable. she's 8 years older than me. . . . . . for the record I'm 26 now.
Happy Birthday! Live it up!
Happy birthday, Miss Kennedy!
Jackie, I too have a 13 year old neice named Kennedy. I too feel as old as dirt. Sigh.
Niece! Someone take my English degree away, quick!
wait...she is 13? son of a bear!!!!!
Post a Comment