Some of my personal online laughter favorites are
- hahahahaha: Used for legitimate funniness. It implies long, steady laughter. Put it in all caps and people know that you’re really having a good time.
- LOL: Laugh out loud. Popular with 14-year-olds, but I’m not above using this classic abbreviation. It's ideal for those of us that are cursed with an ugly, open-mouthed mostly-silent laugh.
- HA!: A surprised laugh that sounds just like it looks: uncomfortably loud yet sincere.
- Ja ja ja: Regular laughter en Espanol.
- JK: Just kidding. A great way to get away with saying whatever you want (“You really do drive me nuts—jk!”)
Yeah, "ha"“ha”? That’s a new one. Is that how you show fake laughter? Is it a half-hearted laugh? Or was he laughing but having fun with quotation marks at the same time?
I'd like to be optimistic, but I have a feeling he may have been mocking me.
"ha"
4 comments:
To me, "ha" means, uhhhh ok. Thanks. Thanks Jack. You think this is funny? Uh, ok. Me too. I guess.
I agree with Jones. But I do have to say that HA! is my favorite, b/c its the closest thing to the real Jackie Shafer laugh.
You kill me! You are too funny- thanks for a good laugh! "LOL!"
LOL and all that good stuff! You crack me up!
p.s. the word verification says graliant! I think that should be a new word for extremely funny! Just sayin...
Post a Comment