(Us at a white trash BBQ. All of these articles of clothing are things we really wear--just not usually together--is that bad?!)
Sunday, April 26
i warned you
See, you never know where they'll turn up...

(Us at a white trash BBQ. All of these articles of clothing are things we really wear--just not usually together--is that bad?!)
(Us at a white trash BBQ. All of these articles of clothing are things we really wear--just not usually together--is that bad?!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
What I can say is, not just anyone can pull off handle bars, Dougal.
You two wear white trash well.
SLAMMIN.
The double denim is blinding me....
I thought you might like the double denim! Where's the danimal when you need him...
you guys rock my white trash world.
Is that Sarah Palin and The Edge?
Dude, Doug's facial hair makes the picture complete.
Haha. I wish we could have gone! It looks and sounded like so much fun. You guys look fantastic.
I am just hoping the facial hair becomes a permanent fixture. I am sure the dental world will definitely take him seriously.
You've got to be kidding! You two look freakin' awesome!! We totally missed out. You definitely pulled off the look. :)
You should wear that look every day.
You should totally wear that next time you visit mom and dad in Bama! When in Rome...
Love the trashy shoes...I would totally wear those!
oh yikes.
The double denim is the highlight no doubt. And the work boots with short.
Love it! White trash parties are the best. You guys look great!
I love White Trash Jackie and Doug. I wish they'd hang out on your blog more often.
I'm glad to see Utah made some kind of impression on you guys :)
Post a Comment