Tuesday, April 13

this baby


She slept from 8:30 pm to 4:30 am, ate great, and then slept until 8:30 am.

Gotta love this girl.

15 comments:

CYD said...

wow!!! i'm jealous. my 15 month old doesn't even do that well...

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

That is awesome!!!!

Baby sleeping + Mommy sleeping = happy family!

Jackie said...

It's magical, isn't it?!

I'm sure it's a fluke, but I'm going to enjoy it for now.

KaSs MiLeS said...

that's radical! tell her to keep up the good work!!

The Fox Family said...

NICE!! I am listening to your advice man, seems like you got it down! lol. But seriously thanks for letting me rack your brain with crazy questions the other night! ;)

Liz Smith said...

i love her cheeks!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Wohoo! Definitely a reason to celebrate.

whitney said...

woot woot! i always called those "magical nights" when my new babies slept great and ate like champs.

oh and those jowls.... totally cracking me up! i just want to kiss them!

KevandChels said...

Wow! That's awesome! Way to go Addie! Way to go Parents~

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

She's a keeper. I take it she started to eat again. I hope you slept!!

Furniss Family said...

Wow, that is seriously amazing. I have to say I am pretty jealous. So nice for you though. Baylor only sleeps 3 hrs in a row still and I was so tired today I had to nap for 2 hrs today. What a little darling she is :)

Michal Thompson said...

I could only dream about having a baby like that!

Aly said...

I am so jealous. Can she teach Griffin?

McKell&Janeene said...

Wow! She is so adorable!!!

Lindy said...

Yes! I'm so thrilled for you! Feeling like a human being again is just around the corner...