This girl can't get enough of the mirror on her play mat. I don't blame her for being conceited, though. If I had delicious cheeks that like I'd be staring at myself all day too.
Friday, April 16
you're so vain
Well, enough poor me... let's focus on Addy's vanity, instead!

This girl can't get enough of the mirror on her play mat. I don't blame her for being conceited, though. If I had delicious cheeks that like I'd be staring at myself all day too.
This girl can't get enough of the mirror on her play mat. I don't blame her for being conceited, though. If I had delicious cheeks that like I'd be staring at myself all day too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that's awesome. i love that mat-the mirror is huge! and how COULD she miss those cheeks w/ that mirror!?!?!?
Molly said, "I see the baby. Cute baby!" I agree!
If you mirrored her walls she might just lie happily in her crib for hours at a time. Think about it.
Lindy...I couldn't agree more! Maybe a mirror on the ceiling too! You could also do a spotlight while your at it for her! Now we are getting somewhere!
Addy...I wish I could stare at you! You cute little squishy!
Post a Comment