she has so much cheek, she loses her eyes to them when she smiles. compare the picture of eating fruit to the one above it. Eyes, no eyes! very, very, very cute!! love em!
We were just talking today about queso in Costa Rica. I guess for pictures here they say whiskey. So I told them that we say cheese, and they were like, yeah that wouldn't work. "Uno, Dos, Tres, Queso! and every one in your picture would have round mouths, no smiles. :)
Jackie...I just looked at this and now I am smiling as big as she is! What a bundle of FUN she is! Miss her so much! My cute little snuggy buggy! Remember how she told me I was her favorite aunt? I do!
12 comments:
oh my gosh! That is adorable!! She is such a happy baby!
I like how the cheese machine smile practically swallows her whole face.
OH COME ON!! She is completely edible. Can't wait to squeeze hims cheeks.
The cheese is killing me--I love it. And her cheeks...they just beg to be squeezed. What a cute girl.
oh that girl is so scrumptious. its going to be too long til we see her next. :(
So darling!! I love that smile where her eyes almost disappear.I bet you just love spending your days with that adorable girly!
oh my gosh...I want to eat her and squeeze her! How can you not just love this girl to pieces!!!!
she has so much cheek, she loses her eyes to them when she smiles. compare the picture of eating fruit to the one above it. Eyes, no eyes! very, very, very cute!! love em!
can't wait to squeeze her to pieces in 28 days!!
We were just talking today about queso in Costa Rica. I guess for pictures here they say whiskey. So I told them that we say cheese, and they were like, yeah that wouldn't work. "Uno, Dos, Tres, Queso! and every one in your picture would have round mouths, no smiles. :)
That is so cute!!! I just want to linch her cheeks, lol. That is awesome too, that she doesn't like fruit, I can't get Baylor to eat veggies.
Jackie...I just looked at this and now I am smiling as big as she is! What a bundle of FUN she is! Miss her so much! My cute little snuggy buggy! Remember how she told me I was her favorite aunt? I do!
Super Cute
Post a Comment