We made a long weekend of our trip up to NJ. Our 8-year-old niece Alexis was baptized on Saturday, and that was so SO nice... you could just feel the Spirit there and it felt good to be a part of that. My mom was also in town, so we got to celebrate both Lexi and Ty's birthdays together. It was quite the par-tay!
The birthday dragon cake (which Cyd made... pretty sweet!)
I think Addy's hair is longer than Molly's! Molly is the eldest of the crew and she has the shortest hair. Thanks Jack Jack, thanks! Grrrrr!! Hopefully by Christmas we can stick something in it.
7 comments:
Addy is pretty much the cutest baby I've ever seen.
SWEET! I love this! Thanks for coming!
I think Addy's hair is longer than Molly's! Molly is the eldest of the crew and she has the shortest hair. Thanks Jack Jack, thanks! Grrrrr!! Hopefully by Christmas we can stick something in it.
Fun trip!! Glad you could go!
Looks like a blast! Nothing like birthdays, baptisms and acorn battle to spice up a weekend!
My question is, who won the acorn battle, and what do they get to prove it.
I'm still anti-acorn throwing. You could put someone's eye out!
beautiful p u s-ys
Post a Comment