I have a masters degree in counting, so I've got this one figured out. You take them at 8 am, 12, 4, 8, and 12 midnight. Looks like you can sleep for 8 hours, but not a minute longer. Keep those pills by your bedside! And that's an order. You'll have to start keeping the pills in one of those days-of-the-week pill boxes like my grandma. Yep, I said it. Like my GRANDMA. :) (My dad has a full blown pill box matrix. Since the heart attack last year, he takes 11 pills per day at 4 specific times throughout the day. So his pill box has about a million little boxes in it, and it only lasts him a week. Fun stuff.)
Is this for your allergies? Cause I have the worst, WORST seasonal allergies this year (it gets worse every year). As in my eyes are swollen shut, and I haven't slept a wink in 3 days. My doctor said prescription strength stuff would dry my milk supply up. And I said "I don't care. At this point, I'll take crack cocaine if it will help". So for now, its Allegra twice daily. UGGGHHHHH.
I'm so sorry. Maybe I'll be put on the same regimin and we can be zombies together.
let me get this straight, you are sleeping more than four hours at night and you have a baby? Oh, wait, maybe your baby sleeps! So sorry to hear that something other than your baby will be waking you up at night! yuck!
I got an iron suppliment whe nI was pregnant and the doctor told me "make sure you take it with orange juice or something with vitamin C. Anything but milk really becuase calcium won't let you absorb any of the iron."
SoI laughed when I got the pills and the bottle said "TAKE WITH MILK".
Sometimes people are stupid. And you just have to hate them for it. Although having an expert counting friend totally helps! :)
10 comments:
Good luck follow doctor's orders on that one. Maybe the doctor has access to some other dimension with more hours in the day?
Maybe they are magic pills that make you stay awake 24 hours a day! Now that would be awesome! Think of how much you could get done!?
It's like having a newborn all over again. You thought you were done with that phase. You are becoming quite the druggie these days.
I have a masters degree in counting, so I've got this one figured out. You take them at 8 am, 12, 4, 8, and 12 midnight. Looks like you can sleep for 8 hours, but not a minute longer. Keep those pills by your bedside! And that's an order. You'll have to start keeping the pills in one of those days-of-the-week pill boxes like my grandma. Yep, I said it. Like my GRANDMA. :) (My dad has a full blown pill box matrix. Since the heart attack last year, he takes 11 pills per day at 4 specific times throughout the day. So his pill box has about a million little boxes in it, and it only lasts him a week. Fun stuff.)
Melissa... you are truly a wizard! And I'm pretty much an idiot. Your accounting degree is taking you far!!!
Is this for your allergies? Cause I have the worst, WORST seasonal allergies this year (it gets worse every year). As in my eyes are swollen shut, and I haven't slept a wink in 3 days. My doctor said prescription strength stuff would dry my milk supply up. And I said "I don't care. At this point, I'll take crack cocaine if it will help". So for now, its Allegra twice daily. UGGGHHHHH.
I'm so sorry. Maybe I'll be put on the same regimin and we can be zombies together.
let me get this straight, you are sleeping more than four hours at night and you have a baby? Oh, wait, maybe your baby sleeps! So sorry to hear that something other than your baby will be waking you up at night! yuck!
I got an iron suppliment whe nI was pregnant and the doctor told me "make sure you take it with orange juice or something with vitamin C. Anything but milk really becuase calcium won't let you absorb any of the iron."
SoI laughed when I got the pills and the bottle said "TAKE WITH MILK".
Sometimes people are stupid. And you just have to hate them for it. Although having an expert counting friend totally helps! :)
Blah. I have to take pills 4x/day and that is tough enough. Good luck!
Exhausting!!
Post a Comment