Doug took over the frosting, and the first batch turned out lovely.
The second batch... reminded us of something... unappetizing.
A hilarious mistake. Perhaps it's somehow symbolic of how some people feel about Valentine's Day?
No matter your take on today, we hope it's a good one!
xoxo
9 comments:
hahaha! that's funny. i'd still happily eat them, though. is that bad?
um, wow. that's a "crappy" mistake! :)
Hahaha. I have to say I would prefer to eat one of dougs cupcakes over yours even though they taste the same.
The decision has been made. I will NOT be commissioning you to make birthday cupcakes for Rushton. Gross! Please have your walking little baby walk those cupcakes straight out to the trash. IMMEDIATELY!
Yeah, some colors work better than others. :)
Oh man...that is nasty! Did you eat them in the dark? I mean...you can't waste them!
Those looks delicious! (Well, the top ones do) I'm totally jealous. But I'm about to egg a Cadbury egg. Jealous?
Hannah & I want one of the top ones. We deal with too much of the lower one to get past the gag reflex. UGH!!
Those look really yummy, especially the poop ones. I do wish I took some home now. That would hit the spot. MMM.
Post a Comment