WEEEEEIIIIRRRRDDD!!!!! and so gross. a cat, maybe?? this could only happen to you guys. :)
Um, that is really funny and really gross all at the same time!!!
Haha! I'm thinking someone put it there. Birds don't just loose legs with hips attached!
Uh...that's just disgusting. What an, ahem, interesting present. :)
LOL. how does that happen?!
Oh my goodness! That is seriously making my stomach lurch. I bet the Danimal did that to you. Just to teach you a lesson. Or maybe Skinny T.
EWW!
gross...that has prank written all over it!
this appears to be the work of a sick sick prankster. i don't think a prank should ever involve roadkill. gag!
is the bird poo from the same bird?
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!
Thanks for posting that graphic picture. I suddenly lost my appetite.
OH MY GOSH! Yuck.
hahahha. sick!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
WEEEEEIIIIRRRRDDD!!!!! and so gross. a cat, maybe?? this could only happen to you guys. :)
Um, that is really funny and really gross all at the same time!!!
Haha! I'm thinking someone put it there. Birds don't just loose legs with hips attached!
Uh...that's just disgusting. What an, ahem, interesting present. :)
LOL. how does that happen?!
Oh my goodness! That is seriously making my stomach lurch. I bet the Danimal did that to you. Just to teach you a lesson. Or maybe Skinny T.
EWW!
gross...that has prank written all over it!
this appears to be the work of a sick sick prankster. i don't think a prank should ever involve roadkill. gag!
is the bird poo from the same bird?
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!
Thanks for posting that graphic picture. I suddenly lost my appetite.
OH MY GOSH! Yuck.
hahahha. sick!
Post a Comment