Monday, April 4

it's genetic





Doug's style was only a midpoint on his way to shaving his head; Addy's style is that crazy just about every day of the week.

9 comments:

the meyersons said...

OH MAN!!! I can't wait to see yous guys.

Also, I require that all three of you have mohawks the entire time you are here.

Alicia said...

Addy's cheese face made my whole day. And I think she should rock that mohawk to church one of these days. ;)

emily and logan said...

that girl really knows how to work the camera!!

The Richardsons said...

OOOOOH I love those cheeks!!!! What adorable pictures!

Michal Thompson said...

at least she sports it well

Suzanne said...

Can I please borrow her at your earliest convenience? Thanks so much.

The Miles Family said...

Love it!! I think they should both sport that style all the time. :)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

She should be in a magazine! Love it!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

NICE!! Our dad only wore panties on his head for us.