Seriously, that is so exciting!! I bet you guys are so excited and can't wait to find out if it's going to be a little boy or little girl! I know it'll be as stinkin' cute as Addy :) Hope you get feeling better soon! Few more weeks and done the first trimester already :)
24 comments:
Seriously, that is so exciting!! I bet you guys are so excited and can't wait to find out if it's going to be a little boy or little girl! I know it'll be as stinkin' cute as Addy :) Hope you get feeling better soon! Few more weeks and done the first trimester already :)
Yay, yay, yay! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! I'm using a lot of exclamation points! That's how I roll!
Yeehaw! We can't wait to meet him.. or her!
Yay! Congratualtions!!
Yipeeee! Addy sure looks excited! She will be the BEST big sister!
congrats!!!! thats fabulous!
So exciting! Congratulations!!
Congrats! When in March?
yay!! that is wonderful news. :)
hurray, it was exciting to have #1 it is even more exciting to have #2
Hurray! Love your picture
Yay!!!! LOVE that first picture. Although I'm pretty sure Addy is blissfully unaware of the impending change. :)
Awesome!!! Congrats guys!
Congrats! That's exciting news!
congrats to you guys!
Yay! What great news! Congrats!
yay! So exciting! you make cute babies, for sure!
Congrats! Hope you're feeling well!
Get outta town! That's wonderful! When's your due date? How are you feeling? So the baby will be born before you move to wherever, right?
Congratulations! That's so exciting! We are so excited for your family.
WOOT!!
congrats!
Fun fun! Congrats Shafers!
Is it too late to say "Congrats"?
Post a Comment