I love the skinny jeans! That picture makes me want to change up the eternal marriage circle we have going. Maybe Rush is better suited to Addy...
And you look SO cute in the countdown pics. If I had a nickel for every time I showered and put on make-up like you did in those there pictures, I'd be very poor indeed.
10 comments:
She is such a fashionista!
so cute! and i love the countdown shirt below! it turned out great..i will have to hear how you ended up doing it!
yes, but how hard is it for you to get them on her?
Very hard, Michal!
Ha! She is so stinken cute! I think Doug should wear matching skinny jeans!
I'm dying. So cute!
Oh how flattering! You're both looking great. At fifteen weeks pregnant you look like you just had a big breakfast. Looks good on you!
I love the skinny jeans! That picture makes me want to change up the eternal marriage circle we have going. Maybe Rush is better suited to Addy...
And you look SO cute in the countdown pics. If I had a nickel for every time I showered and put on make-up like you did in those there pictures, I'd be very poor indeed.
That is one cute little bum & cheeks. Adorable!
Love the squishy cheeks!
Post a Comment