| Family of Four |
| Open eyes, big hair |
![]() |
| Addy does me a solid and watches another show whilst I try to get my act together |
| Her post-bath hair is unreal! |
![]() |
| Taking Addy on a date |
| "Sure, you can climb on there. Yeah, leave your sweatpants on all day." |
![]() |
| Finding her thumb already?! |



7 comments:
I could probably look at pictures of your two littles all day. They are so very precious!! Also-pic #3 is totally Gma Shirley/Dad's offspring!! I love it!
I still can't get over all that DARK DARK hair!! Your girls are gorgeous!
I love your new family! Don't worry, you'll get the hang of the mother-of-two thing soon enough. But you probably won't get a shower, hair done, make-up done, AND breakfast eaten all in the same day for quite a while... I love Gracie's dark hair! And I love Addy's cheeks. What a sweet family you guys are!
I'm sure you're doing amazing, Jackie! Hang in there and let me know if you figure out before I do how to do it all with confidence and patience. :)
it gets a lot easier as soon as you get into a groove. it took me like 6 months, but soon it feels weird when one of them is taking a nap and you only have 1 kid climbing on you. you have beautiful girls.
Grace, with all her dark hair, is to-die-for. We have found that the first month or so are deff the trickiest (granted, I didn't have to physically recuperate), and then it really does just get normal and you forget what it was like before!
First of all you don't look like you just had a baby ya big jerk!
Second...Addy is delicious!
Third...Gracie will now be called Shirles for short
Fourth...I miss you guys!
Post a Comment