I'm so happy! I loved seeing pictures of you guys...I've been missing you lately and that was so nice to see you in your new surroundings...keep them up! Hope you're feeling better. Love you guys!
Guess who's traveling to Richmond to visit you, Joy, and Chelsey in 6 weeks? Me! Benson and I are staying at Joy's place, and I think Chelsey will be staying there too with her kiddos, but we want to have a big Toe-Ring-Gang slumber party or dinner party (or something) one night. It's Sept. 11-14. What do you think???
5 comments:
I'm so happy! I loved seeing pictures of you guys...I've been missing you lately and that was so nice to see you in your new surroundings...keep them up! Hope you're feeling better. Love you guys!
Thank goodness for Archie! ;) Nice to see ya, in a way... Did you hear I'm having a baby girl? Good news! Less than 4 more months!
Y'all look real nice now. (That's how people talk in Virginia in my brain.)
And bless you, Archie! Bless you!
Yay/yea! So glad to see you back on the information superhighway! Miss you!
Guess who's traveling to Richmond to visit you, Joy, and Chelsey in 6 weeks? Me! Benson and I are staying at Joy's place, and I think Chelsey will be staying there too with her kiddos, but we want to have a big Toe-Ring-Gang slumber party or dinner party (or something) one night. It's Sept. 11-14. What do you think???
Post a Comment