Oh cute! That's always exciting to have a new baby in the family. Anyway, I wanted to get your email address from you so I can send you some pics from the VCU bbq. Let me know.
oh yay! she's darling! pass on the congrats to jess for us! :)
You think you're so cool with your cute tiny babies! What a SHOWOFF. She is lovely though!
such a BEAUTIFUL baby!
Thank you for the pronunciation guide. I was saying REEEgan. How rediculous of me.Congrats, Aunt Jack-Jack and family. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh cute! That's always exciting to have a new baby in the family. Anyway, I wanted to get your email address from you so I can send you some pics from the VCU bbq. Let me know.
oh yay! she's darling! pass on the congrats to jess for us! :)
You think you're so cool with your cute tiny babies! What a SHOWOFF. She is lovely though!
such a BEAUTIFUL baby!
Thank you for the pronunciation guide. I was saying REEEgan. How rediculous of me.
Congrats, Aunt Jack-Jack and family. :)
Post a Comment