Trust us, though: fun was had by all...
We met Miss Molly!
Making silly faces
Uncle Doug cut hair.
Singing songs on Pioneer Day
DeSoto caverns were pretty sweet. They even managed to throw in this light show that had the Creation Story as the narration and a light-up cross. Gotta love the South!
We got to be there for this little lady's birthday party AND baptism!
Jeff's pancake below had butter, syrup, peanut butter, AND jam on it. Mmmm...boy...
Because sometimes you gotta pack heat no matter what you're wearing.
7 comments:
that last picture is priceless. haha.
You'd better watch out. That girl in the pink polka-dot shirt STOLE YOUR FACE.
Weird, almost-creepy, but so-dang-cool sister resemblance? Yes ma'am.
Uh - I know you're having fun and all, but what are we supposed to do about Dave's hair? This is a disaster....
Just and FYI - I am crying! Looks really fun!
We missed you, Jess!!!
Jack - I miss you! Come back!! And on a completely different note, WHERE DID YOU AND YOUR SISTER GET THOSE FREAKING CUTE SHIRTS? The polka dot ones. I'd like one. And now that you don't live here anymore, I can buy it and wear it wherever I want and not worry about running into you and having on the exact same outfit. Enjoy your new life in VA, but don't forget me!
Jack you better be careful! you look like a mom holding that baby! :0) I'm glad you got to stop and see your world! That would make the long haul across the states so much better! You are sorely missed!
Post a Comment