I'm laughing myself silly. Oh, how I feel your pain. I just listened to the Devil Goes Down to Georgia. It could be your theme song for the week. Good luck! A means to an end and gratefully not a life long career.
Sigh. I know what you mean. I so wish that I had a good excuse not to work...unfortunately I can only think of one and that's not really in my control. Bigger sigh.
6 comments:
Noralee says hi.
I'm laughing myself silly. Oh, how I feel your pain. I just listened to the Devil Goes Down to Georgia. It could be your theme song for the week. Good luck! A means to an end and gratefully not a life long career.
Sigh. I know what you mean. I so wish that I had a good excuse not to work...unfortunately I can only think of one and that's not really in my control. Bigger sigh.
Reagan is poopy - wanna trade?
Good day at work eh? Please let us get out soon!!!!
Post a Comment