I had to call our IT services today, and the lady helping me needed to look me up by last name. I kept telling her “Shafer” and then spelling it, but she couldn’t find me. She even kept confirming the spelling, and every time I’d say yes. After seriously 3 or 4 minutes of this, she confirmed the spelling with me one more time. As I automatically started to say “That’s correct,” my brain triggered an alarm.
It was then that I realized the whole time I had been spelling it “S-c-h-f-e-r.” No a, and suddenly with a c.
What the…?!?
Wednesday, February 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
In your defense it's only been like 2 years, right? But also not in your defense-you're kinda dumb.
JUST KIDDING!!! (i think....)
that's pretty funny:)
How does Doug feel about this?
How was it correcting yourself for her? I would've just hung up and called back hoping to get a different person.
I got a call from our bank a few weeks back because I signed a check Jessica Dunlop! Ummm...I have been married 14 1/2 years! What the???
HA! Hahahaha! And HA!
You just made my morning, Mrs. Schfer.
Ha! That's heavenly.
What time does the movie start?
P.S. Only a Dunlop would get that line as a joke. Other people would think..."Oh they are going to the movies. Wonder if they will get popcorn."
Post a Comment