Friday, May 15

our new niece and nephew have more hair than this man...

...because he shaved it Sunday night. As in shaved it completely. As in he's totally bald.

It's a temporary kick, but he's enjoying it for now. I have lukewarm feelings about it, but overall I think he pulls it off... plus, I know that sometimes a guy just needs to shave his head.

15 comments:

McKell&Janeene said...

McKell will be so proud!

the meyersons said...

Wow. Whoa. I just...I mean it's gone.

Can I rub it for good luck??

Also...put your pinky by your mouth and talk about a lot of money. Then the whole process would be complete.

the Allers said...

Somedays I wish I could shave my head. We just don't live in a world where girls have that luxury. Selfish Doug - flaunting his freedom do all over the place....

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Only the COOL brother in laws can pull off Bald! Sorry Ben, Trav and Phil. You can't be in the club. You have too much hair!

You look AWESOME! (in the super heroish way)

KaSs MiLeS said...

that is awesome. at least he looks good, jerome's head is pretty lumpy. i fear for the day he loses his hair!

jen and michael said...

I am so jealous doug! i have been wanting to do that for months now, just never had the courage to go all the way... maybe i will find the courage. This is Michael btw, not Jen...

Danielson said...

Lookin good my man! Lookin Good!

James said...

Are you cold? I mean it's summer but is your head cold. That's all that James could say when he shaved he head.

Eric said...

You'll love it! I've been hair-free for a year now and it's great!

Lindy said...

Very, very manly!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Bald is beautiful! Last time I saw you had very long hair then normal hair and now--no hair. Ben has had the same haircut for the last 20 years I've known him. Not even a part flip. You are so adventurous!

em said...

"Sometimes a guy just needs to shave his head." Yeah, WHY is that?!? The Hub is literally 1/4" from being bald right now and he normally has awesome hair. I never understand why he wants to lose it via a "summer cut."

Nice head though, Doug. Enjoy the cool breezes!

Jukebox said...

It took me a bit to recognize it was Doug. I prefer him with some hair on his head - just being honest. Props to you, Jack, for letting him act on his wild hair. Or should I say, shave off all his wild hair. :) I'm slightly envious of his summer air conditioned head, though.

Katie M said...

Oh my gosh, hilarious. Cameron's receding hairline is continuing to, well, recede and his solution is a very close shave like this. I don't get it, it makes him look more bald. Oh men.

CYD said...

mr. clean gets rid of dirt and grime....