Adorable!
Wow, Doug, you haven't changed a bit!
i don't think there's any mistaking who is who in these pics!
adorable! thanks for sharing...i love fun old baby pics. :)
ooohhh! I hope your children will start off chubby too. The two of you are gonna make some cute babes!
how is it possible doug looks exactly the same?
Is it just me, or does Doug look bi-racial? Maybe it's just me...
Ha! Which races, Bone Junior? I hope one of the races is darker skinned... otherwise our kids might get my pale, pale skin which is a bloody shame.
Those cheeeks are HUGE...like there are two.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Adorable!
Wow, Doug, you haven't changed a bit!
i don't think there's any mistaking who is who in these pics!
adorable! thanks for sharing...i love fun old baby pics. :)
ooohhh! I hope your children will start off chubby too. The two of you are gonna make some cute babes!
how is it possible doug looks exactly the same?
Is it just me, or does Doug look bi-racial? Maybe it's just me...
Ha! Which races, Bone Junior? I hope one of the races is darker skinned... otherwise our kids might get my pale, pale skin which is a bloody shame.
Those cheeeks are HUGE...like there are two.
Post a Comment