Tuesday, December 29

feliz navidad




We're used to a crowd on Christmas Day, but this year it was just the two (three?) of us. We thought it'd be depressing, but it was seriously a fantastic day. Awesome.

15 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

that's awesome! Next year you'll have someone tossing through your wrapping paper.

Liz Smith said...

of the 5 years we've been married, we've only had one christmas where it has just been the two of us, and honestly, it was THE best christmas. Im sure it will be outranked when we have excited kids to spoil, but until then, i will enjoy those memories. Merry Late Christmas!

emily and logan said...

look at your belly!! i love it. also, is that a fire crackling on the computer in the background? if so, i love that, too.

Brittany said...

Brian and I also thought spending Christmas without more family would be depressing, but it turned out to be not that bad! Happy New Year!

the Allers said...

Dave and I seriously thought about surprising you guys Christmas morning. But our bank account had other plans......

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Looks fabulous! You guys have too much fun together, so I bet it ended up a pretty great day!

melissa said...

I miss you guys.

Suzanne said...

I am in love with your belly. Give it a good rub for me...

Lindy said...

I can only assume that in the last picture Doug is wearing those earings. That's while I'll assume until I hear otherwise.

John and Karisa said...

Joy told me you guys weren't going home this year due to the impending arrival of the Mooch. (Which is good-- did you hear about the woman last month who flew home late in her pregnancy and accidentally had her baby on the airplane? Yikes.) Glad you still had a great Christmas!

Emily Fox King said...

whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone. i just checked your blog, now i'm admitting that i haven't in a long while, but holy cow, YOU'RE PREGNANT. Congrats!!!

Michal Thompson said...

I want so badly to have a Christmas like that!

Kellie said...

How cute is your baby bump! You look great.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

It totally looks like Doug is wearing an earring in the last pic. Kinda creepy!!

Anonymous said...

i love thosetits mum