I like Taylor Swift too. I admit it. And I just found your blog! I didn't know you had one. I'm going to blog stalk you now :) Hope you guys are great!
i got her cd for christmas...and I love her...i feel like maybe her songs would have been more appropriate for when I was 15...but whatever, I love it anyway!
8 comments:
I got Melissa Band Hero for Christmas... We have been playing a lot of Taylor Swift songs ever since.
same same same
I'm having a similar problem with Lady Gaga.
I like Taylor Swift too. I admit it. And I just found your blog! I didn't know you had one. I'm going to blog stalk you now :) Hope you guys are great!
I know right?
i got her cd for christmas...and I love her...i feel like maybe her songs would have been more appropriate for when I was 15...but whatever, I love it anyway!
Same here. A little girl who is taking one of our puppies is going to name her Taylor. Guess why?
She's catchy- no shame in that.
Post a Comment