This has been a fairly humbling semester for him at times, but he's still doing great overall. For example he made these denture things out of wax and some other materials. They look exactly like human teeth and gums and I have a really, really hard time touching them. But hey, he did a great job. I just wish they weren't sitting on my kitchen table.
Wednesday, December 9
say cheese
So Doug is down to just a few finals left, and he's a happy camper.

This has been a fairly humbling semester for him at times, but he's still doing great overall. For example he made these denture things out of wax and some other materials. They look exactly like human teeth and gums and I have a really, really hard time touching them. But hey, he did a great job. I just wish they weren't sitting on my kitchen table.
This has been a fairly humbling semester for him at times, but he's still doing great overall. For example he made these denture things out of wax and some other materials. They look exactly like human teeth and gums and I have a really, really hard time touching them. But hey, he did a great job. I just wish they weren't sitting on my kitchen table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey...now that is impressive!! Those are some pretty snazzy teeth!
(Double Dare you to wear those to church on Sunday)
those are a little bit creepy.
your mooch-o-meter says you only have 7 weeks left! wahoo!
That is a mold of my teeth. I swear it is. Except mine are yellow and snaggled. CLOSE though. CLOSE.
Ah...I guess you haven't learned about fitting teeth yet?
They look a bit like Doug pulled them out of the mouth of some dead guy. Kinda creepy. I don't blame you for not wanting them on your kitchen table. I think I would have a hard time eating with what appears to be a dead guy's teeth looking at me.
Post a Comment